The Electors of the Parish are invited to meet at The Community Hall, Les Brehauts, on Wednesday 1st November at 7.30pm to elect:
Three Douzeniers to replace Mr S Langlois, Mrs G Dudley Owen and Mr J Ogier who resigned earlier this year.
One Member of La Mare de Carteret High School Committee to replace Mr T Langlois
Two Members of La Houguette Primary School Committee to replace Mrs G Dudley-Owen and Mrs A Thomas
Nomination forms are obtainable from the Douzaine Room, Les Buttes, and completed forms must be returned thereto.
FOR THE ELECTORS AND RATE PAYERS
- To name auditors to examine the Parish Accounts for 2019
- To receive the reports of the Parish Elected Members of the following school committees:
- La Mare de Carteret High School
- La Houguette Primary School
- To decide at which time Parish Meetings will be held in 2020
- To take all such measures relating to the above as the Electors and Ratepayers may deem advisable
M OZANNE, Dean of the Douzaine
M De LAUNE, Senior Constable