From Monday 7th January the office will open from 4pm to 7pm each Monday going forward
As Christmas day falls on a Tuesday this year, all collections in the parish will be on the Wednesday night. Please refrain from putting out your refuse and recycling until the evening of the 26th.
Constables of St Pierre du Bois
Carols 🎶 around the Tree 🎄at Les Buttes on Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 6 p.m. There will be singing from La Houguette School, Lee-Ann Hawkes and St. Peter’s Church Choir. All welcome and bacon or sausages in Senner’s rolls will be freely available thanks to Woodies.
RESOLUTION – PARISH OF ST PIERRE DU BOIS
Wednesday 7th November 2018
The Ratepayers and Electors of the above parish, assembled this day by virtue of the publication dated 30th October 2018
- Have named Mr T Archard and Mr C Worsley to audit the Accounts of the Constables, the Parish Procureurs, the Parochial Cemeteries Committee and the Parochial School Trustees for the year 2018.
- Have received and accepted the Reports of the Parish Elected Members of
- La Mare de Carteret High School Committee
- La Houguette Primary School Committee
- Have decided that, during 2018, Parish Meetings shall be held at 7.30 pm
- Have heard a parishioner has an issue regarding streams overflowing and rats in hedges
- Have heard a parishioner suggest the Douzaine rooms be sold if they are now redundant
- Have heard a parishioner suggest that St Pierre du Bois are falling behind other parishes with their premises
- Have heard a parishioner raise concerns about shooting above the Rue de la Pomare
- Have heard a parishioner raise concerns about the spreading of slurry particularly in the summer months.
- Have heard a parishioner raise concerns about rubbish not being collected
Signed M Ozanne
Dean St Pierre du Bois
A reminder that the meeting next week will be held at the hut and not the Parish rooms as access and parking is much easier
All such future meetings will be held at the hut going forward
PARISH OF ST PIERRE DU BOIS
The Constables and Douzaine of the Parish of St. Pierre du Bois invite the electors and Ratepayers to meet at The Community Hall, Rue de Brehaut, immediately following the Election Meeting convened for 7.30 pm on Wednesday 7th November 2018, to transact the following business:
- To name auditors to examine the various Parish Accounts for the year 2018.
- To receive the reports of the Parish Elected Members of the following School Committees:-
- La Mare de Carteret High School
- La Houguette Primary School
- To decide the time at which Parish Meetings will be held in 2018.
- To take all such measures relating to the above as the Electors and Ratepayers may deem advisable.
M DE LAUNE
Senior Constable 30th October 2018
The Electors of the Parish are invited to meet at the Community Hall, Rue de Brehaut, on Wednesday 7th November at 7.30pm. Nominations received –
For the Office of Douzenier (3 seats)
Mr MARTIN OZANNE
Proposed by Timothy Langlois
Seconded by Jillian Bray
Mr ALVORD BROUARD
Proposed by Marguerite Talmage
Seconded by Carol Brehaut
Mr MARK DUNSTER
Proposed by Jillian Bray
Seconded by Martin Ozanne
For Membership of La Mare de Carteret High School Committee
Mr TIMOTHY LANGLOIS
Proposed by M Ozanne
Seconded by M de Laune
For Membership of La Houguette Primary School Committee
Mrs GLORIA DUDLEY-OWEN
Proposed by H Laidlow
Seconded by P Martel
Mrs ANNE THOMAS
Proposed by J Bray
Seconded by P Martel
M.A. OZANNE Dean of the Douzaine
M.DE LAUNE Senior Constable
If you wish to know what night your waste will now be collected please go to: