St Peter’s Community Market offers you:
- A warm welcome!
- Serves refreshments – a place to catch up with friends and enjoy a coffee
- Freshly baked cakes, pastries and savouries
- Jams, jellies, marmalades and chutneys
- Eggs and honey
- Home grown fruit and vegetables in season
- Traditional and contemporary crafts, e.g. cards, pottery, jewellery, knitting, needlecrafts, woodwork, toys
- Well known and unusual plants
- Cut flowers
- Want to become a producer? Become a member for £1 a year
We are open throughout the year.
Wednesday 10am-11am – The Community Hut, St Pierre du Bois
(Perry’s Guide 27 G1)
For more information, contact Sarah Plumley on 263376 or email email@example.com