RESOLUTION – PARISH OF ST PIERRE DU BOIS
Wednesday 6th November 2019
The Ratepayers and Electors of the above parish, assembled this day by virtue of the publication dated 31st October 2019
- Have named Mr T Archard and Mr C Worsley to audit the Accounts of the Constables, the Parish Procureurs, the Parochial Cemeteries Committee and the Parochial School Trustees for the year 2019.
- Have received and accepted the Reports of the Parish Elected Members of
- La Mare de Carteret High School Committee
- La Houguette Primary School Committee
Have decided that, during 2020, Parish Meetings shall be held at 7.30 pm.
Have heard from Douzenier Matt Le Poidevin about a Community Plan and ensuring that Parish properties are protected.
Have heard from Constable Mike de Laune about developing the Community Plan and communicating the idea to all Parishioners in a newsletter to see what feedback is received from them.
- Have heard concerns from a Parishioner about the lack of parking in the parish and it becoming a safety issue.
- Have heard from Constable Mike de Laune a summary of the hedges and streams bi-annual cutting and clearing.
- Have heard from a Parishioner concerns about hedges covering pavements during the May “Walk to School” week.
- Have heard from Douzenier Mark Dunster about a Code of Conduct regarding the spreading of slurry.
Signed: …Martin Ozanne……………….
Martin Ozanne – Dean St Pierre Du Bois