RESOLUTION – PARISH OF ST PIERRE DU BOIS
Wednesday 7th November 2018
The Ratepayers and Electors of the above parish, assembled this day by virtue of the publication dated 30th October 2018
- Have named Mr T Archard and Mr C Worsley to audit the Accounts of the Constables, the Parish Procureurs, the Parochial Cemeteries Committee and the Parochial School Trustees for the year 2018.
- Have received and accepted the Reports of the Parish Elected Members of
- La Mare de Carteret High School Committee
- La Houguette Primary School Committee
- Have decided that, during 2018, Parish Meetings shall be held at 7.30 pm
- Have heard a parishioner has an issue regarding streams overflowing and rats in hedges
- Have heard a parishioner suggest the Douzaine rooms be sold if they are now redundant
- Have heard a parishioner suggest that St Pierre du Bois are falling behind other parishes with their premises
- Have heard a parishioner raise concerns about shooting above the Rue de la Pomare
- Have heard a parishioner raise concerns about the spreading of slurry particularly in the summer months.
- Have heard a parishioner raise concerns about rubbish not being collected
Signed M Ozanne
Dean St Pierre du Bois